Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Twinkle Toes

Remember how I [Liam] was telling you how much I love to sing and dance? This is my FAVORITE song. I hear it and my whole body starts moving...

5 comments:

Nana and OPA said...

Great dancing Liam. Love your outfit especially the shorts.

Nanny and Grandad said...

Wow Liam.....you are one cool guy and doing all the things that your daddy loved!He had a favourite tree at our old house and was always singing and dancing and like nanny had a photographic Memory! The similarities are quite uncanny as Chris rode his bike easily and learned to swim when he was 4 and woe betide me if ever I tried to help him dress!
We loved watching you and seeing your class working - well done you are gorgeous and a very accomplished little boy too.
Grandad and I are looking forward to our next trip to see you and hope you and Lucy will give us Spanish lessons. Sometimes Grandad talks in class and doesn't always put his hand up so shall we have time out for him? love you lotsxx

nanny said...

Hola

Have showm my friends the fabulous heart that Lucy made for Valentine's day.Totally amazing fine motor skills. I do hope UScustoms finally deliver the Valentine Cards from England!
Going to see Gran as she has had another fall but your fotos and cards just cheer her
up so much!
Finally spring is on its way after the coldest winter in 100 years. Maybe my clever and gifted grandchildren can explain to this old lady why global warming has resulted in colder winters? Saw the sun today and almost went into shock. Adios amigos.xxxxx

HEDY said...

Wow Liam, You are good enough for you tube. Love to see some of Lucy drawings?

Kathy said...

Oh I just loved Liam's dancing! He's definitely got the moves. Also laughed out loud as it appears Liam thought that if he didn't actually look at the paper he was stepping on then it wasn't a bad thing to be doing to Lucy!! Clever boy....