Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And The Name-Calling Begins

This morning at breakfast...

Liam to Lucy: "Ucy, you're poo-poo that comes out of my bottom."
Lucy to Liam: "Miam, you're pee-pee that comes out of my gyna."

Of course this exchange lead to a fit of uncontrollable giggles between us. Good thing Mommy was in the laundry room and couldn't hear our potty mouths.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

But they don't know about "Mom Ears".
Laughed out loud!
Aunt Neannie

Grammy said...

Those little stinker poo poos.....

Nanny and Grandad said...

Tend to agree with Grammy.....Poo poo and pee-pee are very dear to a 3year old's heart!Chris used to walk around the village with me ,remembering at that time there were dairy cattle in East Rainton and say "that's poo poo and that's not poo poo! When Steph was born he called her stinky-poo!So I guess it's all in the genes!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nanny said...

A little poem for Lucy & Liam as taught to me by my grandad who was very very silly............

Little birdie, flying high
Dropping parcels from the sky,
Farmer Brown wipes his eye
And thanks the Lord that cows don't
fly!!

Grammy said...

Ha Nanny...I love your poem! I remember the same poem, as a girl, but just slightly different. It goes:

I saw a bird go flying by
It dropped some whitewash in my eye
I could not laugh, nor could I cry
But just thank goodness cows can't fly!!

Anonymous said...

L&L just crack me up- cheeky monkeys!

Auntie Steph