Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Polly Parrot

Lucy has Pig whom she takes everywhere so I reckoned I should have someone too. So I found a friend and decided to call him, Polly Parrot (even though he's a cockatoo). Now I take Polly Parrot everywhere. I even cuddle with him at night in bed. I love him so much that when he goes missing from my bed in the middle of the night, I MUST wake Mommy up (even if it's 2am) to help me find him. Mommy does not like to be woken up in the middle of the night to look for Polly Parrot. So after several nights of waking Mommy up - and making her grumpy - I decided to put Polly Parrot somewhere where he wouldn't get lost in the middle of the night...















Mommy gets a little chuckle hearing me wheel Polly Parrot into her room for our morning cuddle. She says hearing the wheels on the stroller is her alarm clock.

No comments: