Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our First Football [Soccer] Team

We started playing on our first football team back in August. Every Saturday we meet with our fellow 4-6-year old teamates and run through some drills and end with a match (of sorts).

















We'll admit that we moan and whine a bit about going - it is Saturday morning afterall - but once we get there we have a blast. All the running poops us out, but every week we build more and more stamina and improve our game.

Here are a few clips of us. Warning: the last one is about 10 minutes long (the match at the end) but we thought Grandad would want to watch and critique...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! I'm, so pleased that you are both playing football, and are so good - thanks mommy for doing this and for bring so enthusiastic!
We are all so proud of you Liam & Lucy - as I'm sure your daddy would be as well.
I'm looking forward to playing football with you at Christmas.

Love grandad

Jeanne said...

I love listening to Grammy laughing in the background.
They are hot little players!
Love Aunt Neannie

Paul said...

Excellent skills on display from you both...the Sunderland team could certainly learn something from you this season.
Paul x