Friday, February 19, 2010

Liam's Cape

Mommy and Grammy have been racking their brains trying to think of something special* that I can wear since Lucy's always wearing her tutu. And then it clicked: a cape!

So Papa set out to find me a cape. But not just any cape, a BLUE cape. It wasn't easy. He found a vampire's cape at a costume store, then went and bought some blue fabric and ribbon. Grammy sewed it all together and now......






Lucy has her pink tutu and I have a blue cape! And I love it!!!


*they don't make 'sport supporters' in my size yet Ms. Kathy :)

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Liam and Lucy have the best Grampa and Grammy IN THE WORLD! When those two put their heads together look at what they can do! Fly Liam, Fly!
Love Aunt Neannie

Anonymous said...

Can't see video yet but look forward to seeing Liam & his cape...think they both did really well at dentists.Missing you all, lots of love,Nannyxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny! I want a cape!

PJ
xx

Anonymous said...

Seen the cape - thought it was Superman and I just love Lucy in her tutu.Take care & our love to allxxxxxxxxxNanny

PartingGifts said...

My mother made my son a Superman cape complete with an iron-on "S" decal. He was in kindgergarten and asked for one so he could fly away from all the girls who chased him. He wore it everywhere.
Sometimes a guy just needs a good cape.

Peggy

BJ said...

I love it!