A little afternoon fun:
http://picasaweb.google.com/nksnaith/LeafDiving?authkey=Gv1sRgCNuT4v28vIPBpwE#5397349008928557858
Sorry it's a little blurry but the file was too large to imbed here.
http://picasaweb.google.com/nksnaith/LeafDiving?authkey=Gv1sRgCNuT4v28vIPBpwE#5397349008928557858
Sorry it's a little blurry but the file was too large to imbed here.


Like our outfits? WE picked them out ourselves!!!xxx
5 comments:
You seem to be having great fun!!
Love grandad
How fun! Leaf diving. And on video too. I laughed out loud where your mom did. Lucy and Liam, you are the most fun to watch! And the outfits! Wow! I think this is an area where you will want to listen to your mom! she has taste (all be rather conservative :)
And Gramy is looking good!
Love Aunt Neannie
Happy Halloween! Love your costumes.
Collecting leaves (or rather diving into them) looks like lots of fun. Liam I think you're going to be a WWE Wrestler with those moves.
Lots of love
Auntie Steph and Uncle Philip
xxx
Nikki, that video was awesome! I love that the kids have such great grandparents!
My little angels....you make me laugh all the time. I had so much fun with you crunching on the leaves. Now don't forget all the leaves in the back yard. It's getting pretty thick back there too. Love you both so much, Grammy
Post a Comment