Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our First Day of Pre-K [Kindergarten]

We had our first day of Pre-K this past Monday and we were ready! It's been a great summer, but it's time to get back to learning (academically).

Mommy woke us up, bright and early, and we had a nice breakfast and got ready without any delay.

On our way to school --

Mommy: So, what's the first thing you're going to work on when you get to class?
Lucy: Um, I think I'm going to do snack first.
Liam: Ya, me too. I think I'm going to have a snack when I get to class.
Mommy: Are you guys hungry? Did you get enough breakfast?
Lucy: I just like to start with a little snack that's all.
Liam: Ya, me too. But my tummy feels a little weird.
Mommy: Are you nervous about going to school?
Liam: No, just excited.
Lucy: Me too.

























Here's to a new school year...

6 comments:

Nana and Opa said...

You two little cuties are too much.
You both are getting so big. We miss you all so much. Love and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nana and Opa said...

You two little cuties are too much.
You both are getting so big. We miss you all so much. Love and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

So proud of you both- hope it lived up to all your excitement!

Auntie Steph
xxxx

Grammy said...

You two look very excited to start school. Have a wonderful year xoxoxo

Jeanne said...

There must be really good snacks at you school! And we are so happy that you are excited! You had a wonderful summer now a fun-fulled school year is ahead!Love Aunt Neannie and Uncle Bob

Paul said...

Super cute. Hope you two had a brilliant first day. Paul x