Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pink Toenails

Grammy and Papa* took me to get my very first professional pedicure a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved it. It was a indulgence I could definitely get used to. I even got to pick out the polish myself - pink! And the lovely pedicurist (?) added sparkly-white polka dots. She even did my fingernails**. Next time though I'm going to ask Grammy and Papa to bring Liam because he was so jealous when I got home with my pretty toes. He made Mommy polish his toenails too - blue of course.























* Yes, you read that right. My Papa gets pedicures. He just gets them buffed though, not polished.

** Mommy wasn't thrilled about me getting my fingernails polished - she thinks I'm too young. And she was right because that night, when I went to suck my thumb, I tasted the polish and I did not like it. I made her take the polish off. I like sparkle but I'm all organic when it comes to thumb-sucking...

No comments: