Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Cleaning

We spent the morning raking up leaves and debris in the backyard after a brutal winter - getting it ready for spring flowers. We are hard workers - Liam especially who stuck with it till the bitter end. After playing with the 'wildlife', Lucy brought out a bead project to work on while the rest of us plowed away. Clearly manual labor is not her cup of tea.



To pay us for all our work, Mommy and Grammy took us out for ice cream afterward.

And, as an added bonus, we got to stay up late tonight to see the super moon http://www.nasa.gov/topics/moonmars/features/supermoon.html
Mommy and Grammy took us in the car (after our bath) to get a better look:

Lucy: I don't like the broken moon. I like this one much better.
Liam: I don't like the broken moon either.

It was spectacular.

It was a good day.

No comments: