Well, Mommy finally caved and let me get my ears pierced. We were shopping in my FAVORITE store, Claire's, when Mommy (jokingly) asked if I wanted to get my ears pierced -- usually I say, "no". But not this time. I called her bluff. And so.....
As you can see, I was a very brave little girl (though looking a bit nervous). I even had an audience. My classmates Mia and Charlie happened to be walking by and watched the whole thing.
Liam was a bit jealous at first -- he didn't think it was fair that he couldn't get his ears pierced too. But he's since decided that earrings aren't for him.
I have to wear the same earrings for 6 weeks and then I'll get to go back to my FAVORITE store and pick out some new ones. I can't wait! It's fun being a girl.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Lucy Got Her Ears Pierced! (March 2012)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! So brave - I was waiting for the tears but she's a toughie!
xx
Post a Comment