Mommy's still not sure if she likes it. Made her sad to see all my long blonde locks on the salon floor :( But I like it. And I like my new Avenger's t-shirt. I'm such a boy.
6 comments:
PJ
said...
Ah no! Hope some grows back in time for August - you'll need it to keep warm in the British summer!
6 comments:
Ah no! Hope some grows back in time for August - you'll need it to keep warm in the British summer!
Such a hip little boy. I had to look at one of his past pictures to compare. I do miss the "dutch boy" cut, but this is very modern and hip.
I'm with you mom. Loved it long but adore the new look too. Or maybe it's just the little " boy" wearing the new 'do' I adore xxxx
About the same amount of hair as grandad!
Liam you are soo handsome no matter what hair cut you have you look great.Opa said you look like a
Super socker star.
Nana likes the longer hair on top sides are cute short.
Post a Comment