Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pearly Whites

The more we see, the more we want to do. And when we see Mommy brushing her teeth at the bathroom sink, then that's how we want to brush our teeth*.


Lucy gets in and is done in 5 minutes - longer if you re-fill with the sweet yummy toothpaste. Liam will brush FOREVER! Great if you use the toothpaste, but not necessary. Eventually after 20 minutes or so Mommy has to take the brush away from him (we think he likes the vibration of the electric toothbrush).

Need to keep our little choppers pearly white and clean!




* We used to brush our teeth in our highchairs after breakfast and dinner.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Nikki - those two make me laugh every time I see them...they are SOOOOO cute! I love the dual sinks and matching stools and am most impressed that they brush their own teeth!

The Harger Family said...

Me too Liam!! Mama has even gone as far as hiding the stool and toothbrush during the day because I sneak back in for more. I have had lots of tears over this! At least we have clean teeth right?

High five,
Coleman