It's Dam Day and you can dress us up in Delft blue and decorate us with tulips...



Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Gelukkig Dam Dag 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Dam Day and you can dress us up in Delft blue and decorate us with tulips...



3 comments:
Okay...I haven't the slightest idea what Dam Day is! Sounds like an excuse to get some great pictures! The kids are tooo cute! I love how Lucy's hair sticks straight up with her bow. And I am very impressed that the kids brush their own teeth. It's still a bit of a struggle with Devyn and she's 4!
Love the photos - missing you all.
Love grandad
They both have their mother/opa's Dutch blood, that's very evident in the pics.....I can almost see Liam with his chubby little finger in the dike and Lucy with her little Dutch cap. Hey Opa, you should get her a little hat and some wooden shoes for Liam before next Dam Day
Post a Comment