Mommy is easily amused. Simple little things like teeth brings her such pleasure.
Lucy has her two front bottom teeth - actually has had them for 2 months - and is working on more though none have broken through. She drools like there's no tomorrow...

Liam has teeth coming from everywhere. We call him Dracula because right now he has fangs breaking through. And boy they are sharp! Mommy was daft and stuck her finger in to feel around - she won't be doing that again. Little bugger broke skin!!!

Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as Mommy.
3 comments:
Are these happy babies or what?
Love Aunt Neannie
Pictures are adoreable. We miss the little cuties.
Love Nana and OPa
Check out those chompers! How did Liam do that? I've never seen a baby skip the front two and go straight to the "fangs". Good job, Liam! I think they're demonstrating their uniqueness...you know...Lucy has the front two so I'll sprout the side two...ta-daaaa.
Post a Comment