Sunday, March 30, 2008

Liam's First Shiner


Well, it looks like one - almost. Poor little guy looks like his Uncle Milla after a boxing match (sorry Paul).

Learning to crawl can be really painful. He went head first onto an innocent-looking stackable saucer and whoa the kid as a set of lungs. Mommy felt soooo bad, especially since she was sitting right there when he did it. But after a little squirt of baby Tylenol and some boo-boo bunny time, he's back at it.

Lucy sat there and watched the whole thing. We know why she's not too bothered with trying to crawl...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikki-Greetings from California! Your father Shonn is at my house in Fullerton. You have a beautiful blog and this is a great picture. I'll be commenting from time to time.

With love,

George Lepisto

The Harger Family said...

Liam! I are so sorry to hear about your shiner--I know how you feel friend. I have had my share of bruises with this crawling thing too. Way to be tough!

See you soon,
Coleman

Kathy said...

Wow - that looks painful! Lucy was probably watching him and thinking, "now brother...WHY did you go and do THAT? I think I'll just sit here, look pretty and keep my face intact!"

Anonymous said...

Not surprising to see the look on his face!! He's thinking, "It hurts mom, why do you insist on taking a damn picture of me in pain???" What out for April Fools tomorrow Liam. Your mom can really pull a fast one on you with her tricks!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Iam sure Liam is ok it sure looks like he took a big fall thats my boy,! get right up and lucy sit back and learns from her big brother. love Opa

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Liam. Nana wishes that she was there to hold you. That bo bo really looks like it hurt alot.
Be careful big guy I don't like seeing you with a red eye.

Love you
Nana

Jeanne said...

That's my girl. Love Aunt Neannie

Jeanne said...

So sorry Master Liam. But you are your dad's kid.
Love, love, love Aunt Jeannie

Kim Babcock said...

These little accidents usually do happen while you are right there looking right at them! Its like Murphy's Law or something!

jodyrussellmraz said...

OOhh boy, that's a doozey!!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!
Love Lauren in Australia
xoxoxoxoxo