Saturday, December 20, 2008

Who's This Santa Guy?

There are so many things we love about Christmas - family visits, Christmas tree decorations, sparkly lights, our car decorated like a reindeer. Santa Claus, however, is not one of those things. And he's everywhere!

First, Santa made an early visit to our house*.



Then we went to the mall and he was there too!



Mommy says he's magical, kind and jolly - but he just scares the heck out of us. Hopefully it's just a phase.

* That's Opa playing Santa. He plays Santa every year for all the family kids. We're just a little too young to appreciate it. Can you see the fear on our faces?

5 comments:

Suzanne Kraft said...

OK...that is just too funny! Liam cracks me up. Can you send Santa to our house? We are hitting the mall on Monday so wish us luck...I am anticipating a very happy 5 year old and a screaming 20 month old.

John & Alison said...

Just watched Liam & Lucy's encounter with Santa.Hopefully they won't be as wary next time. On the plus side frightening the kids make great viewing for the rest of us! The Snaiths should be inthe air as we write. Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas & New Year.
Love & Best Wishes,
John & Alison

Adam Ptak said...

That video is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time! Thanks for a great laugh. Too cute for sure. Liam absolutely cracked me up!

Jess said...

LOVE the sideways glance Liam gives Santa at the beginning. "I'm not going to look at you, but you'd better know that I know just where you are." Hilarious!!!! Merry Christmas, Snaith Family! We'll see you in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

You guys are just too darn cute. Liam, you crack me up and Lucy, you melt my heart. I love you both very much.....