Haa-haa...great trick Lucy! I can't wait to see posts from your mommy in a year or two when she says, "I can't get them to stop climbing and jumping on the bed!" We're going to all laugh when that happens!! I kept wondering where Liam was when this filming was going on...unlike him to not make an appearence!
4 comments:
Whose a clever girl? Can't wait to see you all
Love grandad & Grammy
Wow Lucy, you are a brilliant climber! We can't wait to see you doing this, you are very springy!
Love your red shoes soo much -always remember a girl can never have too many shoes.
xxxxlove you, nanny
Haa-haa...great trick Lucy! I can't wait to see posts from your mommy in a year or two when she says, "I can't get them to stop climbing and jumping on the bed!" We're going to all laugh when that happens!! I kept wondering where Liam was when this filming was going on...unlike him to not make an appearence!
Oops...didn't realize we were logged in under Tim...that was from Kathy (if you hadn't already guessed).
Post a Comment