Hey Grandad....when mom took me and Lucy to the park the other day I saw the football pitch (they call it a soccer field) and started running from one end, stopping in the middle to do a little victory dance, then continued running to the other end. I think I'm gonna like this football thing you and my daddy love so much. I can't wait for you to start teaching me. Maybe you can teach Lucy too....even if she is a stinkin' ol' girl. Love, Liam
Hey Liam, you are obviously following on in the Michael Jordan tradition ! Wow, you have rhythm too- your daddy was on his school basketball team and you look just like him. I can see you heading for Dancing with the stars altho some of our friends might call that gay! Tell your grammy that was a football pitch and the dreaded 's' word has to be pronounced, in hallowed tones, as socka with a hint of haughtiness! You look good enough to eatxxxx Nannyxxx
4 comments:
That's my boy - we'll have you kicking a ball by Christmas!
Love grandad
Hey Grandad....when mom took me and Lucy to the park the other day I saw the football pitch (they call it a soccer field) and started running from one end, stopping in the middle to do a little victory dance, then continued running to the other end. I think I'm gonna like this football thing you and my daddy love so much. I can't wait for you to start teaching me. Maybe you can teach Lucy too....even if she is a stinkin' ol' girl. Love, Liam
Hey Liam, you are obviously following on in the Michael Jordan tradition ! Wow, you have rhythm too- your daddy was on his school basketball team and you look just like him. I can see you heading for Dancing with the stars altho some of our friends might call that gay! Tell your grammy that was a football pitch and the dreaded 's' word has to be pronounced, in hallowed tones, as socka with a hint of haughtiness! You look good enough to eatxxxx
Nannyxxx
I love the victory dance!
Post a Comment