Friday, July 18, 2008

This is what happens...

...when Mommy gets behind in doing laundry:


Liam has to wear Lucy's pretty pink jammies. He actually doesn't look half bad in pink.

7 comments:

Liam and Lucy said...

MOM!!! I can't believe you posted this picture to the blog. You promised when you took the picture that you wouldn't.

Anonymous said...

Poor Liam, you do not look amused!

Auntie Steph

xxx

Kathy said...

Oh jeez, I love his expression...he looks really put out! I think you just handed Lucy some good blackmail for when she's a wee-bit older.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to take this lad in hand!!

Grandad

Suzanne Kraft said...

Poor Liam...but from one mom to another, I'm really surprised that this is the first time that has happened! You sure can tell how much they look alike though - I thought it was lucy at first :-) Go do some laundry!

Adam Ptak said...

Hey girlfriend! Oh wait, that's you Liam. Sorry! Just kidding of course. Just remember, it takes a real man to be able to wear pink.

The Harger Family said...

Liam! I think you look as handsome as ever. This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. You're still a stud!

Hugs,
Cari