Every morning when we hear Mommy opening up the dishwasher door, it's a race to see who can get there first. Then we climb in and help unload. What would she do without us?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are both too cute. We miss you so very much. Love and kisses Nana & Opa
Oh my gosh - Brady does the same thing. I swear he can hear it from the other side of the house. But be careful - check your weight limit on sitting on dishwasher door - anything having to do with dishwasher repair isn't cheap and I don't know if Lucy has enough in her piggy bank yet ;-)
3 comments:
You are both too cute. We miss you so very much.
Love and kisses
Nana & Opa
Oh my gosh - Brady does the same thing. I swear he can hear it from the other side of the house. But be careful - check your weight limit on sitting on dishwasher door - anything having to do with dishwasher repair isn't cheap and I don't know if Lucy has enough in her piggy bank yet ;-)
love the photos! Their hair has come through lovely, what a difference since we saw them! So looking forward to seeing you allxxxx
Nanny & Grandad
Post a Comment