Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pigs!

You've probably figured out by now that I (Lucy) love pigs. I love books about pigs, programs about pigs, songs about pigs, coloring pages about pigs, etc. I sleep with a pig - her name is, 'Pig' and I pretty much take her everywhere I go. I was a pig for Halloween. And when I say the word 'pig' I follow it with a snort. I also have quite a collection of pigs - wanna see some of them?

















Do you see Liam on his head in the background? He's so silly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oink, oink!!

Love Grandad

Grammy said...

Hey Lucy goose...you should have worn one of your "piggy" shirts.....
Love you my little miss Piggy xxxx

Anonymous said...

And this little piggy went wee-wee-wee all the way home. Where do they get their interest? Last month it was garbage pick-up trucks :)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Aunt Neannie