We went swimming today, Mommy forgot to pack Liam's underwear so he had to go commando. When we got home we saw our 'little girl' neighbors playing across the street (3 of them). We went over to join them. Playing hide-n-go-seek, on our scooters, in the trees. Then Liam wants to come back across the street...
Mommy [while on the phone with Grammy]: Liam, what's wrong? Why don't you want to play?
Liam: I want to play, I just need to cover up my penis. I don't want my penis to show so I need to get my underwear on.
Mommy: Ok, if it makes you feel more comfortable.
Liam: Ya, I need to be more comfortable Mama.
[for when he's 16 years-old]
Friday, April 29, 2011
I Need My Underwear On
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Liam, you're such a little gentleman xxoxoxox Thank you for making me so proud of you always. I just love you to bits and miss you soooooo much. Love you, Grammy
Liam's right, comfort is very important. Paul x
Quite right Liam - I don't blame you!
Love grandad
Liam It's good to have your undies on it also makes the little girls feel comfortable.
All I could do is laugh when I read the entry and the comments! This is the way life should be...funny! Love Aunt Neannie
Post a Comment