I laughed out loud; especially at the dancing. I love the energy but I remember when I was was helping Grandpa Leon watch them for 30 minutes. I was never so glad to see Grammy and Mommy come home; my hair was standing on end. I needed a glass of wine! Bless the young! Love them to death. Aunt Neannie
5 comments:
Wow you little monkeys are moving so fast!
We miss you lots
Auntie Steph & Uncle Philip
xxxxx
P.S. We love the new dance moves Liam
Auntie S
xxxx
Aren't they the most gorgeous children? At least they'll keep you fit Nikki!!
Love grandad
OMG - they have hair! And wow - that's constant motion - tired me out just watching. Adorable!
I laughed out loud; especially at the dancing. I love the energy but I remember when I was was helping Grandpa Leon watch them for 30 minutes. I was never so glad to see Grammy and Mommy come home; my hair was standing on end. I needed a glass of wine! Bless the young! Love them to death. Aunt Neannie
Post a Comment