We have been moving around in our own ways for over a month:
But we have finally gotten the gist of properly moving foward and have been practicing all week.
The best part about crawling: watching Mommy trying to catch us when we take off in opposite directions. We can't wait to start walking!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
And We're Off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very cute! Bet they'll be all kinds of trouble when they can get the lids off too.
X
Oh my goodness...SOOOO flipping cute! I thought I was going to see a Snaith-baby-brawl when Liam got to the Cheerios first! Liam may be a little bigger but I bet Lucy can yell louder.
We can't believe the progress L & L have made since they left us. We can't wait to help you catch them!
Love Dave, Kath & Steph
We have so enjoyed watching Liam & Lucy crawling, swimmimg and having such a good time with Mam & Grandma.Will keep watching.x x
It happens SO fast! They were just ready to take off when I saw them last, now they are smoking!
Love those kids, and they are keeping mom thin!
Love AJ
Dang, they are looking pretty stealth at this crawling business. You are in for it now girl!
Post a Comment