Boy does Lucy have a set of lungs on her! And we thought Liam was going to be the rock star. Poor little princess has colic which means there's a lot of crying going on.
No one warned me about this colic thing.
Now, I'm a team player but the crying really started to stress me out. Really because there isn't a dogone thing I can do to help stop it. I became so anxious that I began to lick myself - obsessively.
First it started with my front paw, and then my bum. Mom got worried and took me to the vet. Apparently I was suffering from canine post-partum trauma. The cure: doggie valium.I don't have to take the little blue pills forever, just until the crying stops.
I must say life has gotten a little easier -- for me. Mom, Liam and Lucy still have the crying...
Click here for proof:
Speaking of crying, there she goes again. I better go help.
Catch ya later.
Love,
Scrappy
Who Me?
1 comment:
Poor scrappy! I'm sorry the crying is upsetting you. I bet Mommy would like to take a few Valium herself! Hope the colic passes - quickly!!
Post a Comment